Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Passed the test!!

So I had to go into the hospital last Saturday for a "3 hour" glucose test. This 3 hour test ended up taking 5 hours, in which time, you cannot leave the hospital or eat anything. But, it turned out good. I passed the test and do not have gestational diabetes, thank goodness.

It's been a rough couple of months with some heartbreaking incidences, but I'm not getting into those because we are all fully aware of them.

On a lighter note, all is well on the home front.

Avery is doing well in school and is "working on" a girlfriend. Yikes!! He is really enjoying his Spanish class. He also now has a small fish tank with some kind of crab that has made multiple attempts to escape.

Skyler is deep into potty training. He's so funny. He won't use the kid potty at all, and does not like me to help him get on the toilette. So he has discovered sitting on the toilette backwards is the way to go for him. I have no idea how he came up with this, but hey, whatever keeps him interested. He uses the potty just fine at home and at daycare, but doesn't feel comfortable using new other toilets.

I am now starting my 8th month of pregnancy. I have thus far gained 26 lbs and have about 8 weeks or so to go. This kiddo moves around a lot and at any given moment my whole belly jerks around and is visible to any onlooker.

Anyhow, that's the latest.

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Followers