Bookmark and Share

Friday, March 20, 2009

Blessed


I found out, just yesterday morning, that I am pregnant with my third child. At first I freaked out! "How in the world will I be able to support a third child?"


Then, after some chat time with my sweet mother, I realized I have had this exact same reaction twice before. The first time when I was just 19 and the second time just over two years ago.


I currently have two WONDERFUL children who are, all in all, happy. Somehow, I have managed to make sure they have what they need. I have always been a survivor, maybe not in the extreme sense, but a survivor none the less.


This new addition to my family will receive no less love or care and I will find a way because that is what I do. And with that realization, I can breath, and be totally excited about this addition to my already blessed family.


Thanks mom XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Followers