Bookmark and Share

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Long time no blog!


Wow, has it really been a month since my last post? Well, I've been sleepy :-)

I went to my doc appointment today. All is well. I am 12 weeks and 4 days as of today. The heartbeat sounded good and was about 160 BPM. I'll be in my second trimester as of Monday of next week, which means more energy is in store for me!


The kiddos and I have been enjoying the spring and riding our bikes. The last couple of weeks, the air has been thick with the smell of lilacs, and the bugs are chirping at night. I love spring.


Skyler is now in the habbit of saying bless you, anytime someone sneezes (or burps) :-)

I'm not sure where he got it, I didn't teach him, maybe he just picked it up from us saying it.


Avery has been making God's eyes for the past week. I have them hung all over the house. I think he must have made 20 already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Followers