Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Halfway there!


I can't believe I'm already 20 weeks. Just 20 more or so and I'll have a new addition to the family. The baby feels a bit like a squirrel right now, it moves as much as one anyway. We find out tomorrow if it is a girl or a boy. I had a dream on Friday that it is a boy, but who knows!


Skyler is attached to my hip right now for some reason... maybe just a phase. I am trying to get him to be a bit more independent since he's going to have to share my time with a new sibling soon.


I miss Avery very much! (For those who don't know he's at his dad's right now) He says he's having a good summer thus far and misses us too.


Check back tomorrow afternoon for the ultrasound results!


xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Followers