Bookmark and Share

Friday, June 26, 2009

Oh so hungry


It is amazing the amount of food I catch myself consuming in one day lately. For example:

Today thus far I have eaten half a bagel with scrambled eggs, bacon and cheese, an apple with like 2 tbsp of peanut butter, guacamole and chips and a piece of cheesecake. No joke, and it's only 12:30.

Amazingly enough I have not exceeded the recommended weight gain! I'm 18 weeks (almost halfway cooked) and I've gained 9 lbs. I am usually notorious for gaining a large amount of weight during pregnancy (50lbs with Ave and 70lbs with Sky), so I'm doing exceptionally well thus far this time.

My guess is it is all thanks to Skyler, who consistantly is on the go and wants me to be right there with him. Not to mention we've moved to a place that has lots of stairs to climb.

Let's hope the extra calories continue to magically disappear!!


xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Followers